You can connect your software or service to the Nintex Platform API to:
- View, start and stop workflows in your tenancy.
- View lists of workflow instances and instance details.
- Import and export workflows from your tenancy.
- View and complete the tasks assigned to a user.
Through the powerful connnectors available within the Nintex Platform, you can instantly connect your application to other services such as Box, DropBox for Business, Salesforce, Twilio, and many more.
To get you up and running, here's a quick rundown of the components in the Nintex Platform API:
- A workflow is the design for an automated process, such as a document review and approval.
- An instance is the execution of a workflow; a specific occurrence of the workflow being run.
- A task is a job assigned to one or more people by a workflow instance, such as an approval.
Updated 2 years ago